The International Union of Painters and Allied Trades is committed to giving back to our communities in which we live and work. One of our key initiatives is the IUPAT Community Organizing for Real Economics, or CORE.
Through CORE, the IUPAT is on a mission to:
- Battle the underground economy in construction
- Fight to maintain affordable housing in urban development
- End income inequality and its effect on our industries and communities
- Lobby for industry standards in our work to protect the environment
- Build campaigns to fight discrimination and promote civil and human rights
Read and learn more about how the IUPAT is growing our union and the organized labor movement by giving back to our communities.