All Job Corps applicants must:
- be seventeen (17) years of age or older.
- have an interest in and an aptitude for the trade.
- be physically capable of performing the work of the trade.
- be willing to tackle on-the-job training and classroom instruction.
- be able to understand and carry out written instructions which require basic reading skills and math ability.
- be able to work with others.
For more information contact the IUPAT Job Corps Office at (410) 564-5870, fax (410) 782-7168, or write: IUPAT Job Pre-apprenticeship Program, 7230 Parkway Drive, Hanover, MD, 21076.