Winter is coming and you need to make certain your car is ready for the cold weather. As union members, we travel extensively from home to the job site and back again, accumulating mileage and wear and tear on our vehicles. Union Plus understands that automobile maintenance can be expensive, which is why they offer exclusive discounts to union members on a variety of car care services.
Union Plus’s partnership with Goodyear Auto Service and Just Tires will help union members to keep their cars in good shape and save money while also supporting fellow labor union members. Union members save 5-10% on tires and auto services with an exclusive Goodyear coupon available on the Union Plus website. The coupon will be honored at all participating Goodyear Auto Service or Just Tires locations.
In case of an auto emergency, Union Plus Motor Club is available for all labor union members. With a low annual rate of $69 a year, Union Plus Motor Club is considerably less expensive than AAA. Members who sign up for the Union Plus Motor Club receive $40 in gas rebate vouchers. Benefits of the motor club include the following:
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance – Up to $125 per incident, 3 times a year.
- $69.99 Flat Rate Pay-As-You-Go service – available if you exceed your 3 allowable calls in any 12 month period.
- Emergency Towing to your home, a dealership, or your mechanic.
- Battery Boost to jump-start your battery.
- Flat Tire Change to remove your flat and install your inflated spare.
- Lockout Service to get you back inside your vehicle.
- Fuel Delivery up to 2 gallons if you run out of gas.